Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Briana

I should have written this yesterday.

Briana,

I just want to start out by saying I love you. I know I tell you this quite often but I mean it sincerely every time. Your my buddy. I can't believe we are both 20 now. This is the first time I have been able to be with you on your actual birthday and it has been awesome. I'm glad that I was able to tell you Happy Birthday face to face in mama and papas van at 8:40 baha. I'm grateful to spend these last couple weeks with you before you head back home to Georgia because we might not see each other for almost a year. We have been through a lot together. We know each others weaknesses and faults but we still stick together and support one another. You have my back and I have yours. I am blessed to know you. You make me laugh. You give me a good kick when I really need it. Your special and I am grateful that you have let me be part of your life. Your loyal to me. You stick up for me. Your protective of me and I can see it. You encourage me to do things that I have a hard time doing. You encourage me to express myself and that means a lot because it is hard for me to express myself most of the time. You try to understand me and my crazy problems. Your hugs mean the world to me. You put up with my nonsense. I love our deep conversations. I love how you have courtesy for others. I love seeing you happy. It hurts me to see you hurt or angry.

There are certain things that you do that make you original like wearing white foakleys on your head during frisbee games and well pretty much everywhere we go and playing pacifism and eating peanut butter straight out of the jar at the same time and you like to sit on counters and tables. I think it's awesome that we have certain names for each other like dood, bud and snuggleslut. I think your an amazing photographer. You have a gift and you use it. Thank you for sharing your talent with me. You have taken amazing pictures of our crazy adventures :) I look at those pictures quite often. Your an awesome tennis player too. I love how you value nature. You love animals and you love to take care of them. I love how you catch 12:34 all the time. Your so good at Halo that you manage to save yourself and I because I'm so oblivious. I think it's hilarious that your a pack rat. You make a mean quesodilla and pozole. I love how we are ridiculously amazing at quoting movies and comedians. I think its awesome that your able to fix things like your xbox and sometimes my laptop because I can be technology challenged. We never have boys at the same time but we will eventually. I love how we talk about memories randomly in our conversations for example 8th grade day, halo nights, girls camp and proms. I love how deep we get into personality tests and try to read people. I enjoy playing guitar with you. It's funny how you complain about the stupid F chord and how your pinky doesn't reach far enough. I love how we clap during songs and how we randomly burst into song. Your frisbee throwing face cracks me up. I love how we picked up frisbee together and we helped each other get better. It was fun coaching with you even though we were making it up as we went. We are slackers. We were in high school and well we still are slackers. We can both be indecisive. We both drive each other crazy but still love each other. We can eat cereal, instant mashed potatoes, quesodillas and PBJ's like nobody's business. I love our road trips and one on one times we have had together. I love it when we are silent. I am comfortable being silent with you when usually I am uncomfortable being silent with others. You help me relax when I panic.









In the course of our friendship you have been patient with me. Your still here. Thank You its what I needed. The simple things you do for me don't go unnoticed they mean a lot to me. I never thought you were intimidating. You have a kind heart. I try to be the best friend that you deserve. You mean the world to me and so does our friendship. After Havasu we will be going our separate ways for awhile but I want you to know that I am here for you. I will be here for you for whatever circumstance you are in. I will drop whatever I am doing to help you. No matter what.


I feel like this letter is ridiculously scattered :)but it came from the heart.Happy Birthday Briana.


Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment