Thursday, May 20, 2010

June 9th

June 9th...

Finally. I finally get to see Teddy. I talked to his mom last night and they have been very generous to fly me out for Teddy's graduation on the 13th. I get to see him in 22 days. Finally. I don't even know what I'm going to do when I see him.I have an idea but who knows how things will turn out. Do we ever know how things are going to turn out. That's one of the scariest things about life.

I had a good friend ask me about my blog last night. She asked why I don't write on my blog anymore. It touched me. I knew that she actually read the things that I have previously put down. It means a lot.

School is kicking my trash. 16 credits is a hand full. Especially my Anatomy class. I enjoy it but its a tough one.

I had an epiphany yesterday. People ask me all the time why I want to be a Physical therapist.I've always said oh it's a secure job or I think it would be cool to work with athletes since I am one. It would also be a social job and I would be helping people heal. But I think the main reason for my future career path is because of my mom. My mom has Multiple Sclerosis. One day she will have to undergo intensive physical therapy because her body will slowly start to shut down due to her lack of strength in her nervous system. I would love to help my mom heal or keep her strength as long as she can. I want her to enjoy her life. I Love You Mom.

I love Frisbee. I'm so happy to be playing again. I'm happy to be running again and playing with good friends. It feels good to teach someone how to throw or defend.

I'm losing weight. I'm still healthy though.

I'm having a great semester so far. I have great roommates and good classes. It's summer. It's warm. I'm still peeling from previous sunburns but I don't look sick anymore. This semester is flying by. It's sad. I don't want it too. My life has felt that way lately. It's like I don't have time to seize the moment anymore. Being an adult isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Your constantly worrying about something or always thinking ahead. Always have to think ahead.

1 comment: