Monday, March 22, 2010

One Month. Three Months. 4 Days.

Brand New's new album Daisy has a creepy/eerie feel and I love it. It's different. It's definitely worth checking out. My Washburn is exactly what I needed in my life at this point. it makes me smile every time I look at it. I can't wait to get an amp and a pedal board so I can add effects when I play. I'd love to learn how to use a pedal board and play songs such as Bunnies by Howie Day or maybe even loop some Brand New songs. You can seriously be your own band with one of those things. I love playing my guitar. It's like a drug to me. It gives me a rush. I have to touch it everyday. Doesn't matter if it's 5 minutes or literally 3 hours of straight playing. I tried making my own version of Your Body is a Wonderland by Mayer today. I sat by my window and just played. It was a cloudy,dark today so I just sat, strummed away and just looked out the window. It was really nice. JM is amazing everyday but perfect for days like this. The cover I tried to play didn't sound too bad. I was proud of it. I wish I could sing. Good. I know I could sing if I wanted too but I know can't sing well. It's rather difficult to play and sing at the same time.

Month till school starts I'm freaking stoked. It's ridiculous. I can't wait to take Anatomy. It's so interesting to me. I'll even joke with my friends sometimes and point out certain parts and say this is this and it's connected to this. They probably think I'm weird but I enjoy it. The human body is amazing. I appreciate it. How it works. How it heals itself. It blows my mind.

I'm in a funk right now. I'm happy but there are a few things that are poking and proding at me. I'm tired of looking at a webcam screen. I want to physically be there to help my friends or for them to be there for me. Long Distance it's torture. I cannot wait to be with my girls this summer. Just to be in the same apartment with them its going to be great. Just to help them and have fun with them. It's almost going to be like our old hangouts back home in Georgia. We have a few important people missing and I miss them also.

High School was so easy and I was pathetic and naive to think it was hard. BAHA. I should give myself some credit because I didn't know any better. It's a good laugh now anyways.

I miss Teddy. It's hard looking through a computer screen every night. I was thinking today about when I see him in June, at the airport, for the first time it's probably going to take me back a little bit when I see him in person...It isn't Love if it doesn't hurt. I tell myself that everyday just to get by. You know your in Love or when you Love someone when it hurts. There is no way Love can be perfect. You have to work. Sacrifice.

I think Starlight by Muse is one of the most brilliant Love songs ever created.

One Month. Three Months. 4 days. It's not like I'm counting or anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment