Wednesday, February 17, 2010

99% Feeler

I'm slacking on this blog. I don't know why I don't write in it everyday it makes me feel better. I think I'm becoming a neat freak... I don't know why. I just spent almost four hours cleaning my place up because little things are starting to bother me. Having a small place seems to gather more junk. I miss having a house. My home back in Georgia was huge compared to this place. I learned an awesome song on the guitar today. Only Hope by Switchfoot. It's a pretty song and it was just nice to relax and play my guitar. I hate waiting for things to come in the mail. I'm really impatient. I just want my new skullcandy's to come in. My old ones have a short in them so listening to music becomes frustrating. Tedd got his valentines day gift yesterday it took awhile to get there but it was well worth it to see his face. It pretty much made my week so far. Danielle has been editing her pictures from her Georgia trip a couple months ago for the past hour. She wants me to look at them and state my opinion whether they look good or not. I honestly don't want too. It hurts. I miss my cousins, my Grandparents and Gabe. I'm tired of hurting. I try to be positive. Sometimes I feel like I can't progress. The curse of being a Blue. I was doing a little research on myself the other day. I looked up the Blue on the color code and the INFP on the Myers Briggs. It seems that Hurting comes natural to me. According to the Myers- Briggs I'm a 99% feeler and 64% Introvert. I take everything in. Basically, In the end everything boils down to my heart. The littlest things can just kill me I don't know why. I'm just really sensitive. I want things to be good all the time. I want people around me to feel good all the time. I want to be loved and appreciated. Basically I want a fairy tale that is never going to happen. I'm starting to workout again. I think it will make me feel better and will help me get ready for Frisbee season this summer. I'm so excited. I look at my Frisbee everyday. It makes me sad that it's not being played with. My throw is probably going to be horrible by the time summer rolls around. I should pick up fast though. I'm starting to get on my family's nerves. I can tell. I've been moody lately. It's sad how people unleash on the people close to them. I think they do it because they know those people will always stick by them. I need to be better. If anyone you should be kind to your family first. Your with them forever.... I miss simplicity. I hate burdens. I'm stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment